In my mind I know how to sing this.But I need your light, God there's no other way.He says I try, the words all come jumbling out.As I rest in your light, I hear your spirit say, you say come.I don't know why it was that I hated you so.It was before I really knew you.Before I've stayed at your side, I've seen the things that you do.I'm blessed, I'm broken, I'm honored inside to be called your wife

Monday, November 12, 2007

me and the trees and losing our leaves falling like blood on the cross




on friday of the last week, i had the most awesome time at school. hard to believe, i know, but it was after school during a half day. i was stuck there w/ sierra and caleb and we had the most peculiar times. first we had the delight of stickering books that had some freaky covers. then we went outside and took pictures and caleb climbed our special tree and many more that will remain unnamed for personal reasons. then we had a most interesting time w/ just me and sierra because caleb supposedly went w/ Mr. wilson to go fill up the green van w/ gas. unlikely, we guessed as we aimlessly carressed around the (shhhh) school. unaware of the upcoming danger. to be continued............................

maby tomarrow or the the next day or th e hte next day. yule never know

okay, i will tell you know. first we decided to make a video. it had been a long time since caleb had left with mr.wilson. we were bigining to have doubts about caleb safety and made the three most awesomeness videos. for more information go to www.monkeymusings.blogspot.com

thank you and good day!

2 comments:

Sierra said...

ok i'm putting a comment on here for ,what should be, the second time. ehem. ya that day was fun but today was funner

Jess said...

0h yeah. ur so right. today was so fun more than b4. that didnt make sense but oh well