In my mind I know how to sing this.But I need your light, God there's no other way.He says I try, the words all come jumbling out.As I rest in your light, I hear your spirit say, you say come.I don't know why it was that I hated you so.It was before I really knew you.Before I've stayed at your side, I've seen the things that you do.I'm blessed, I'm broken, I'm honored inside to be called your wife

Friday, December 28, 2007

thats my family!





my brother is
holding coal
which my uncle gave him :)

in the left pic
our mouths are all open
cause we're saying
"matthew
smells!"

4 comments:

once=always? said...

hhaha
nice christmas dayy :]
sounds.................fun

Jess said...

yeah it was really funny
how was urs?

Sierra said...

yes he does smell, i love his face in that picture its......Matthew.

Jess said...

i know
again
we made that saying on the cruise
i have a pic to email you