In my mind I know how to sing this.But I need your light, God there's no other way.He says I try, the words all come jumbling out.As I rest in your light, I hear your spirit say, you say come.I don't know why it was that I hated you so.It was before I really knew you.Before I've stayed at your side, I've seen the things that you do.I'm blessed, I'm broken, I'm honored inside to be called your wife

Saturday, December 29, 2007

the great depression

We are the sons and daughters of a revolution, revolutionaries walking us out of opression and into a
no-low promise land.

and this is leaves us with a great sense of sadness dwelling inside our soul. no one can explain where
its' coming from or where its taking us.

we just know that something is lost, but somehow we are lost, lost

and this my friend, is the great depression

~blindside


3 comments:

Sierra said...

these pictures are so cool when we go to the concert i have to bring my camera! wouldnt it be so cool if we culd go to that emery and mayday parade concert. i'm dying to see them!

Jess said...

i knowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me tooo
they were at the emery concert

Sierra said...

i reeeeeeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy want to see blindside in a concert now.

:P