well, yesterday i went to our annual family reunion. it is called the tree choppin party. we take a bus to a tree farm and we get trees and wreaths. then we come back and have appetizers. traditionally, crab balls and fried and raw oisters. yuck 4 those oisters. then me, my mom, my cousin caryn, my cousin april and my cousin lauren sort out ever ones christmas cards. then we went downstairs and we all ate dinner. then santa clause came and he gave all of us a gift. i got relient k's new christmas album, let it snow baby, let it reindeer. then we all sat around played texas holdem, watched santa clause two and held baby dillain. she was so cute.
In my mind I know how to sing this.But I need your light, God there's no other way.He says I try, the words all come jumbling out.As I rest in your light, I hear your spirit say, you say come.I don't know why it was that I hated you so.It was before I really knew you.Before I've stayed at your side, I've seen the things that you do.I'm blessed, I'm broken, I'm honored inside to be called your wife
Sunday, December 9, 2007
tree chopping party 2007
well, yesterday i went to our annual family reunion. it is called the tree choppin party. we take a bus to a tree farm and we get trees and wreaths. then we come back and have appetizers. traditionally, crab balls and fried and raw oisters. yuck 4 those oisters. then me, my mom, my cousin caryn, my cousin april and my cousin lauren sort out ever ones christmas cards. then we went downstairs and we all ate dinner. then santa clause came and he gave all of us a gift. i got relient k's new christmas album, let it snow baby, let it reindeer. then we all sat around played texas holdem, watched santa clause two and held baby dillain. she was so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment