In my mind I know how to sing this.But I need your light, God there's no other way.He says I try, the words all come jumbling out.As I rest in your light, I hear your spirit say, you say come.I don't know why it was that I hated you so.It was before I really knew you.Before I've stayed at your side, I've seen the things that you do.I'm blessed, I'm broken, I'm honored inside to be called your wife
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
one more year..........a new begining has come........just wait till the end............its near
well its 2008!
what do you have to say for urself?
ur now in a new year a new month a new day a new hour
of consciousness forever being granted for a new time
to love to be to take
one more year added to this nothingness of forever
please her me out....................
what do you have to say for urself?
ur now in a new year a new month a new day a new hour
of consciousness forever being granted for a new time
to love to be to take
one more year added to this nothingness of forever
please her me out....................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Yay!! it worked! This is from Ashley!
i told ya
now you can comment on anything
i'm so happy
AAAAASHLY this is so cool you have to come see my blog just click on my link.
i know
i can talk to anytime
wait i do that anyway
nevermind
Post a Comment