In my mind I know how to sing this.But I need your light, God there's no other way.He says I try, the words all come jumbling out.As I rest in your light, I hear your spirit say, you say come.I don't know why it was that I hated you so.It was before I really knew you.Before I've stayed at your side, I've seen the things that you do.I'm blessed, I'm broken, I'm honored inside to be called your wife
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
YOU MESSENGER BAG PURSE CARRIER WHATEVER!
KARATE CHOP!
I EAT EMO PANSIES FOR BREAKFAST!
well here i am today. oh DID I TELL YOU , ur looking very feo today. today we had a very awesome study w/ the grade of mine. we sat around and bashed each other in spanish, till nick could take it no more and he turned feo?
ur awesome
say hello everybody to the arrow and bow
random is my second name, wait my middle name
oh who cares, right, its all the same
mary lennox should be ur best friend
why? because so i said
jiffy lube ain't no precipitation
he calls me ma'am and eats starvation
now i'm just rambling
saying whats on my mind, i'm gambling
bu ti don't even know what that means
wait.........the clock hit 3:16s
i gotta go
I EAT EMO PANSIES FOR BREAKFAST!
well here i am today. oh DID I TELL YOU , ur looking very feo today. today we had a very awesome study w/ the grade of mine. we sat around and bashed each other in spanish, till nick could take it no more and he turned feo?
ur awesome
say hello everybody to the arrow and bow
random is my second name, wait my middle name
oh who cares, right, its all the same
mary lennox should be ur best friend
why? because so i said
jiffy lube ain't no precipitation
he calls me ma'am and eats starvation
now i'm just rambling
saying whats on my mind, i'm gambling
bu ti don't even know what that means
wait.........the clock hit 3:16s
i gotta go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
i love the karate chop part :P
ok now your gonna have to tell me how to do it.
sorry i didnt feel like signing in, thats why my profile is not up.
thats okay
i'll tell you tomorrow so you better stay late
did you like my poem?
sory i didnt stay late. oh well tell me wednesday.
it would not have mattered anyway cause i was not even there at school anyway.
well have fun, dress warmly!
oh i thought you were talking about a different day.
yea i am definitely dressing warmly, it snows every night here and Justin says that they never have off of school, and that the highest they've gotten is five feet.
hi this is Maggie!
:)
whoa
crazy snow
whose justin?
too many names
hi maggie!
Post a Comment