In my mind I know how to sing this.But I need your light, God there's no other way.He says I try, the words all come jumbling out.As I rest in your light, I hear your spirit say, you say come.I don't know why it was that I hated you so.It was before I really knew you.Before I've stayed at your side, I've seen the things that you do.I'm blessed, I'm broken, I'm honored inside to be called your wife

Friday, February 22, 2008

everythings falling to pieces in my broken mind




yesterday was a half day and we had a pie ur principal
we made alot of money on it
we have no school today and it is also lightly raining
yesterday we stayed late at school and had year book
we got alot done
tomarrow hopefully we are doing a change drive at rachs house
we will see how that goes down

2 comments:

Sierra said...

man, that looks like you guys had fun. i cant believe i forgot to give you my memory card!

once=always? said...

hhhaa.
i love that picture of all of us