In my mind I know how to sing this.But I need your light, God there's no other way.He says I try, the words all come jumbling out.As I rest in your light, I hear your spirit say, you say come.I don't know why it was that I hated you so.It was before I really knew you.Before I've stayed at your side, I've seen the things that you do.I'm blessed, I'm broken, I'm honored inside to be called your wife

Thursday, February 14, 2008

roses are red the crey fish's blood is blue


well, :) today was valentines day and the guys in the CDS got all us girls roses. i also got flowers from my dad. also we dissected a crey fish today. as usual we had no idea what we were doing so we just did it and took out a few organs, a couple of eyes and a gruesome stomach.
i also have an acute knowledge in the elvish language
watch this

'Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

that means "a star shines on the hour of our meeting"

i am not lying

9 comments:

Sierra said...

cool jess

Jess said...

thank yo very much

how bad do you want to spend the night on the trip
because i found out emery will be the last band playing so we would not get out of there till like 11 so me parents would just take me home and we woudl leave early in the morning for washington
so thats the deal
what do you want to do?
i mean it saves alot of money so that would be good
i am going to the concert so yeah
i am tellling rach tonight at care group hopefully she won't freak

Jess said...

thank yo very much

how bad do you want to spend the night on the trip
because i found out emery will be the last band playing so we would not get out of there till like 11 so me parents would just take me home and we woudl leave early in the morning for washington
so thats the deal
what do you want to do?
i mean it saves alot of money so that would be good
i am going to the concert so yeah
i am tellling rach tonight at care group hopefully she won't freak

Jess said...

okay well here is the dealio
i don't think i ma going to the concert because my mom says that it would be better to stay and fellowship so yeah
but everything is okay if they move the date

once=always? said...

im am NOT going.
and you better not eitherr !
but if you must,
i suppose i have to accept it.

Jess said...

i don't think i ma either
so yeah
my dad will still go and pics and video
but that is only if they keep the date
so tell liz

Sierra said...

yea we could find another time to go to a concert, i do not want to miss our washington trip at all, and besides i dont want to feel rushed at the concert.

once=always? said...

exactly !
okay, i dont think liz changed her mind anyways.


and you only know that crey fish's blood is blue because i overheard alex shriner lol

Jess said...

exactly
so we still have to write a book anyway