In my mind I know how to sing this.But I need your light, God there's no other way.He says I try, the words all come jumbling out.As I rest in your light, I hear your spirit say, you say come.I don't know why it was that I hated you so.It was before I really knew you.Before I've stayed at your side, I've seen the things that you do.I'm blessed, I'm broken, I'm honored inside to be called your wife

Thursday, April 24, 2008

lets stop seeing humans as objects but as walking stories














the sound

darkness lurks in my heart
so many things i want, i need, I'd die for
the girl i look back at in the mirror
seems so far away from my reach
i need to be loved, to have love, to envision it
my image seems so fake
i long to get out of here
i long for him and only him
my soul will only be at rest when his arms enclose my frail body
i wait everyday for his coming
but i will never be satisfied by my sin
everyday seems to be like nothing
but i need him, only he can ever save me from myself
my eyes vanish and have become like glowing black orbs
they will only be at rest when i set my....... forget it
i am such a monster
i'm leaving

No comments: