In my mind I know how to sing this.But I need your light, God there's no other way.He says I try, the words all come jumbling out.As I rest in your light, I hear your spirit say, you say come.I don't know why it was that I hated you so.It was before I really knew you.Before I've stayed at your side, I've seen the things that you do.I'm blessed, I'm broken, I'm honored inside to be called your wife

Monday, May 5, 2008

Dont' leave just yet I was mistaken my hands are tied my time is waited andi just want you to know that i need you now

























on friday we went to beachmont and weeded and threw the pen at
each other and got dirty. we weeded the most beautiful trees and
it was most fascinating :) first we
weeded the garden things by the gym and had little fun
but then we went down to the pool and had much fun
weeding out weeds and trees we had so much fun
i weeded with sierra, josh, tim, aaron, and cheri and i don't feel like describing
it so you can just wish that you were there
then on friday i went to sandras house and on saturday we had our birthday party
it was jane austin theme and so much fun
we all dressed up and everything
oh, i'll just show you


.

1 comment:

Sierra said...

that was a fun party.

and its my time is wasting not waited.