
























well this is what we did for the last hour of school. the black dot on calebs hand is a tick. the pic above this is a caterpillar on rachs hand. the many pics of rach are meant to be watched really fast. it looks better. today was a good day.
In my mind I know how to sing this.But I need your light, God there's no other way.He says I try, the words all come jumbling out.As I rest in your light, I hear your spirit say, you say come.I don't know why it was that I hated you so.It was before I really knew you.Before I've stayed at your side, I've seen the things that you do.I'm blessed, I'm broken, I'm honored inside to be called your wife
The empty wall stares back @ my vacant eyes
A bible by my side I sit and write
My back to the vacant wall
When will I finally understand?
When will my heart fully know?
Never I think, I wish, I condescend
The words jump from my hand as I remember
Good times, bad times
My life flashes in front on the empty wall
I see a baby carefree
A teenager who is unsure of her life
Whose heart has broken so much
Something this broken is hard to fix
I'm suddenly lost tin another word
God, help me, free me, from my past
I see myself staring back as I fix my gaze ahead
Closing my eyes i say a prayer
Keep me near the cross, please, I need you
My God, my love, my life
Emotions pour form my heart
As the rain begins to fall
I hear his voice as I sit and stare at an empty wall
My hair strewn about my pale face
The lining of my heart unfolds
As I continue to write my life
I guess I will never understand
Never know why, never fully see
One tear falls from vacant and empty eyes as I feel his strong arms
Enfold my weak and wilted body
I dare not move for his embrace soothes
Fill a hundred mirrors w/ this image
This image of fake beauty
This image of a dying heart
This image of a girl saved from wrath
The wall appears vivid as my image fades
Tears fall striking this blank page
It’s so hard to read when my letters are empty
Words are scarcely heard above the sound of quiet
An everlasting stack my tears have become as they stain this blank page
If only I could tell you how much I love you then maybe I could fill………..
One more empty letter arrives
You read unseen words as I sit and watch my savior’s concealed eyes
When will I know? How will I feel?
Words become rhythm as I sit and chant
The empty wall stairs back at my vacant eyes
Words seem lost as my soul lingers
How will my savior take me home w/ my uncleanliness and unworthiness; a cloud above my head
My heart is tied back together as I sit
And write on this tear stricken paper
Times up…….have to go now……..
It was I that shed the sacred blood
I nailed him to the tree I crucified the Christ of God
I joined the mockery
Of all that shouting multitude I feel that I am oneAnd in that din of voices rude I recognize my own
Around the cross the throng I see mocking the sufferer’s groan
Yet still my voice seems to be as if it were alone
~ Horatio Boner
i just wasted ten seconds of ur life life life life life life life life ur of seconds ten wasted just i i i i i i i i i i i i i tsuj destaw net sdnoces fo ru efil efil efil efil efil efil efil
19 comments:
i look bad,
BUT ITS FUNNNNY.
and that was a funnn day..
i mean hour
i know
do not look bad!
we have been havin alot of fund days this year.
you know it girlfrannn!
ha, i never say that
what is up with me?
today i was crazyyy..
must be the sunburn.
it not only fried my epidermis, it fried my brainnn too
AAHHHHHHHH..
im in trouble
..pray for me
:P
well i saw ur forehead as you know
ha ha ha
glad ur u and not me
wait . . . . nevermind
year books!
they were so cool
have a bangin summer!
i think everyone saw my forehead jess!
lol, everyone that talks to me stares at it.. its annoying, BUT REALLY FUNNNY.
hopefully it will be healed by tomorrow! i dont want to attend the graduation with ittt :[
you will be fine
i can't believe its tomorrow
study hard for scripture study
are you ready
i am
well see ya later
welll,
how did you do on the test?
i thought it was pretty easy..
graduation is tonight!
wow, im excited.
oh, did you turn your permission slip in for cds fun day yet?
because it was due today..
yes i agree it was very easy
graduation was fun after we went to Jaimie's house and did like nothing
we jsut talked
there was not alot of people there. it was only sierra, me, tim, san, eric, eric, steve, anna, shannon, tina, april, kristie, nick, mary nell, kati, cheri, jocelyn
everyone but april and me and tim and sierra and sandra stayed at ther house while everyone else walked to some park
ohhh,
i went with the ruiz's afterwards to luis's graduation/birthday party and then we went back to their house until like 11:30
it was fun!
coolio
yeah dude.
what are you up to?
well i am talkin to you right now
today was fun
i am never going to vermont with you ever
oh you definately are!
and you know exactly what will happen ;)
did you know relient k has a new cd out?
what?! is it an EP
yes i do no what will happen and it never will:)
what did you think of the movie?
nooo! its a full cd, but i dont think it is out in stores yet.
if you go to their myspace, they have one song up from the new cd.
hahaha ;)
i actually thought it was good.
i dont know why mr.rogers thought it would be so hard for us to watch!
i thought it was interesting.
but today was super fun.
im sad that the school year is over though..
we are never going to have the same computer class again :(
im going to miss mr.wilson
i know me too
it was the best computer class i ever had
the movie was pretty good boring at some parts
yeah seh is finally here now
it is called an LP long soemthing
i know, im going to really miss it.
IM JUST SO BORED.
im almost finished the christian book for summer reading, but its not that long so that isnt saying much. lol
i have not started it like at all
i have the chosen i just have not started to read it yet. i am at school again with sierra
tim and josh are suppose to coem to school tomarrow i think aaron might to but i don't know.
so its been pretty borign now. it doesnot seem like summer. more liek a logn christmas or soemthing. cept its cold . . . .
Post a Comment