In my mind I know how to sing this.But I need your light, God there's no other way.He says I try, the words all come jumbling out.As I rest in your light, I hear your spirit say, you say come.I don't know why it was that I hated you so.It was before I really knew you.Before I've stayed at your side, I've seen the things that you do.I'm blessed, I'm broken, I'm honored inside to be called your wife

Sunday, July 6, 2008

cause i jsut can't wait to be king!

yesterday we went to the small's house and had fun. we had a fire in the bakc yard and played the sentence game. heres what they came up with . . . .

while matthew quickely jumps over the wall he trips and breaks his butt and his ear.crying and throwing up, matthew suddenly hit aunt janet on her bodacious booty, breaking big wind. roses don't smell bad liek aunt janets big bodacious booty. smellign mom's feet makes me throw up. we liek bonding with our big happy family when playing with enormous fat logs and beans popping. my chikcen hatched a turtle then flew high with penguins and ate matthew after vomiting on uncle jimmy. turltes swam elaborately toward the EAC while singing Auggie's toejam becuase he is fruity and tastes like chicken and metal turkeys. today umbrellas jumped out of airplanes without having advanced training from cows and spoons. soda pop and popsicles with cheesy nachos and grasspoppers belong on pizza with a frogleg tastes like horrible, disgusting, atrocious, unbearable big bodacious bootys. fireworks are sweet and big flammable poptarts flavored with beer and atrociously big fat pigs. happily we danced with our butts and smacked matthew in accordance to codes writtten by john jingle heimer schmidt. purple people eaters find green nasty martians driving motarcylces at lightning paces speeds with revolting velocity through fires and flames while sparks burn their way bodaciously through. my aunt lois vicariously eats organic meatballs with milk and fire at home while uncle michael passess smelly gassess from his bodacious booty. the alligators snapped at uncle michale at his request down.

not really sure what it means but theres my family for ya! not to sure about vicarious eating though . . . .

No comments: