In my mind I know how to sing this.But I need your light, God there's no other way.He says I try, the words all come jumbling out.As I rest in your light, I hear your spirit say, you say come.I don't know why it was that I hated you so.It was before I really knew you.Before I've stayed at your side, I've seen the things that you do.I'm blessed, I'm broken, I'm honored inside to be called your wife

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

the time has come

i just came back from purple door and i have something to show you:

this year eric samuel timm painted this picture of Jesus this year and last. this year he did it upside down. he uses it as an illustration of how we should repaint Jesus in our lives and the lives of others.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks amazing! What a great way to preach and share the gospel! Did u have fun at purple door? What bands did u hear and see?

Jess said...

yes it was so fun! i saw emery, discliple, red, spoken,. wavorly, bradley hathaway, haste the day, the glorious unseen, o sleeper, sherwood. emery was my favorite of course!

Jess said...

did you get a blog?