i wish that i could tell you how much i love Him. how i'd surely be dead in my own sorrow if i didn't have Him to lift me up again from the ashes.
i love this song, its called alone, by forever changed
The doorbells ringing loudly.
I see my friend alone.
He sits down in a chair by the phone.
Theres something behind his eyes
Hes wearing a sad disguise.
Ive never seen him so depressed.
And he lifts his head,
And this is what he said:
Where can I go when I'm alone? (Its hard to know the way)
Where should I turn, How can I discern?
Its hard to know which way to go.
The front door opens gently,
Another man appears.
He brings the room such joy and cheer.
Theres something behind his eyes
A love I cant describe.
The man sits down next to the other.
My friend lifts his head,
And this is what he said:
Where can I go when Im alone? (Its hard to know the way)
Where should I turn, How can I discern?
Do you have answers?
The man starts to say...
ill never leave you all alone.
Ill never leave you all alone.
heres another song by as cities burn, called, our world is grey
I'm sure if you wanted to stop love,
You could just untie your end and let it go.
But, my God, you don't.
Yeah, I think I love you for it.
You're still sending cells to their rightful places,
When forming more likely to escape.
Such a narrow way of life.
What's it look like from your side?
From here I can't see why it's worth
One more coming out cursed?
Say it, say it!
Say what this is all for!
Say it's redemption.
'Cause our world is grey, world is grey.
We're just swaying from side to side.
Our world is grey, world is grey.
We are thieves and saints alike.
But you don't let go, don't let go.
We keep swaying and swaying.
And you don't let go, don't.
Yeah, I think I love you for it.
He's shooting god up in his arm through a needle.
And she's putting cuts on her legs to bleed out the devil.
"Surely you will not die, eat and be like God."
What have we done?
Say it, say it!
Say that this is all for redemption.
'Cause our world is grey, world is grey.
We're just swaying from side to side.
Our world is grey, world is grey.
We are thieves and saints alike.
But you don't let go, don't let go.
We keep swaying from side to side.
We all just sway, we all just sway.
But you don't let go, you don't.
You don't
isn't it so good? its so true though. God could just decide to let go and stop loving us. but He doesn't it? how good of news is that? He loves us so much He sent HIS SON to DIE for US, the sinners!! Jesus died such a grueling death just so that when we die we could be with Him eternally in heaven if we believe. my mind can't grasp that thought. i mean, seriously how many people have YOU DIED for? i thought so. just keep that tohought in mind. . . .




No comments:
Post a Comment