In my mind I know how to sing this.But I need your light, God there's no other way.He says I try, the words all come jumbling out.As I rest in your light, I hear your spirit say, you say come.I don't know why it was that I hated you so.It was before I really knew you.Before I've stayed at your side, I've seen the things that you do.I'm blessed, I'm broken, I'm honored inside to be called your wife
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
how could you do this to all of your friends?
well i have finished the book, Jesus Freaks, by DC Talk and here is kind of an exerpt from a little oath thing that is in it . . . .
. . . I will stand with You, and my brothers and sisters around the world. Becuase no matter what happents, no matter what i face, or how it looks, in the end, we will be victorious - we will inheret eternity and heaven with You.
I CAN Do NoTHINg ELSE
because
I
am A
JESUS FREAK
. . . I will stand with You, and my brothers and sisters around the world. Becuase no matter what happents, no matter what i face, or how it looks, in the end, we will be victorious - we will inheret eternity and heaven with You.
I CAN Do NoTHINg ELSE
because
I
am A
JESUS FREAK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment