In my mind I know how to sing this.But I need your light, God there's no other way.He says I try, the words all come jumbling out.As I rest in your light, I hear your spirit say, you say come.I don't know why it was that I hated you so.It was before I really knew you.Before I've stayed at your side, I've seen the things that you do.I'm blessed, I'm broken, I'm honored inside to be called your wife
Friday, August 21, 2009
lets fade together
I Wash My Hands
the ship sinks as i make my farewell
the clock stops as i close my dark eyes
loves has killed us and left us to fade
the sea looks wondrous
i wish you could be here to die with me tonight
don't let the lies keep you drowning
lift your head and believe
so much to offer
i think i'll let it come
we're all failures so don't be alarmed
the sea darkens as you sing softly
my heart stutters as you sink deeeply
voices swirl in my ears to hear change
the stars are shining
memories i've gathered poke holes in the night sky
don't let the lies keep you drowning
lift your head and believe
so much to offer
i think i'll let it come
we're all failures so don't be alarmed
the ship sinks as i make my farewell
the clock stops as i close my dark eyes
loves has killed us and left us to fade
the sea looks wondrous
i wish you could be here to die with me tonight
don't let the lies keep you drowning
lift your head and believe
so much to offer
i think i'll let it come
we're all failures so don't be alarmed
the sea darkens as you sing softly
my heart stutters as you sink deeeply
voices swirl in my ears to hear change
the stars are shining
memories i've gathered poke holes in the night sky
don't let the lies keep you drowning
lift your head and believe
so much to offer
i think i'll let it come
we're all failures so don't be alarmed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment