In my mind I know how to sing this.But I need your light, God there's no other way.He says I try, the words all come jumbling out.As I rest in your light, I hear your spirit say, you say come.I don't know why it was that I hated you so.It was before I really knew you.Before I've stayed at your side, I've seen the things that you do.I'm blessed, I'm broken, I'm honored inside to be called your wife

Thursday, December 20, 2007

secret angels. oh yeah

we started doing our secret angels yesterday. guess what i got!? SKITTLES AND COMBOS!
its like so awesome my secret angel whoever you are ur like rockin' my socks! well this song is dedicatd to skittles and combos. its by relient k

So this is how the story goes.
I want everybody to know.
We love Skittles and Combos.
So bring some to our next show.

From our head down to our toes.
We love Skittles and Combos.
So if you want to see our faces glow
Just bring some to our next show.

Deny us Combos
Refuse us Skittles
I admit those words hurt a little
But we know it'll be okay
If you just send some our way

isn't this song like totally awesome

thank you secret angel!

my secret angel is wait, Rachael don't tell anyone but i have tim.
i got him ice cream today
don't ell anyone
all you viewers don't tell tim i have him

well, shannon had me and i got twenty dollars
to american eagle
yay!!
tomorrow is christmas eve!
yay again!

No comments: