In my mind I know how to sing this.But I need your light, God there's no other way.He says I try, the words all come jumbling out.As I rest in your light, I hear your spirit say, you say come.I don't know why it was that I hated you so.It was before I really knew you.Before I've stayed at your side, I've seen the things that you do.I'm blessed, I'm broken, I'm honored inside to be called your wife

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

yesterday today tomarrow and the day before

aren't rachaels shoes so awesome?!



wow!
today is christmas and yesterday
was christmas eve
we went to my aunts house and ate
food and played cranium and catch phrase
also me, kristie, lauren, and april went lookin
for quelf but sadly we were unseccessfull:(

hte day before i wen to church and went to work w/
april @ ice world
my life is so fun isn't it?

today is christmas
and guess what?!
I GOT AN IPOD!
its so cool
also i got torches of joy, (the book i wanted)
fingerless gloves, candy, skinny jeans, a shirt, apples to apples,
and ipod speaker alarm clock thing
it was cool

we are about to go to my grandmas house sometime soon

oh, last friday we had our christmas party at school
it was fun too

4 comments:

once=always? said...

YES my shoes are so awesome
yeah, be jealous:]

Jess said...

i know but be jelous of MY shoes:)

once=always? said...

ok i will.
lol

Jess said...

i wore them today
for you and sierra
if you get lucky i'll wear them tomarrow
but i will leave you in suspense so you will have to wait