In my mind I know how to sing this.But I need your light, God there's no other way.He says I try, the words all come jumbling out.As I rest in your light, I hear your spirit say, you say come.I don't know why it was that I hated you so.It was before I really knew you.Before I've stayed at your side, I've seen the things that you do.I'm blessed, I'm broken, I'm honored inside to be called your wife

Monday, December 31, 2007

laugh...............it might be ur last


yesterday was sunday and i had so much fun!
first we went to church and then we went to the grand buffet
w/ the placks and the reyes
we had alot of fun
we made this drink w/ a whole lot of junk that
will not be named here but i will show a pic of it
then we went to the placks house and layed in the
play house and nearly froze to death while
harry matthew and tim are having an anti-bb gun fight
then we ate dinner
then we played hide and go seek in their basement
w/ all the lights off
it was like pitch black and you could see like nothing but it
was fun\
the drinks are so very disgusting
don't ask what is in them
because i won't tell no one

5 comments:

once=always? said...

nasttttttyyy.
but that sounds like so much fun:]
last time i went to ashley's house we played hide&goseek in the dark tooo ! haha.. i only stubbed my toe twenty times on random objectss;]
but it was OH so funn

Jess said...

i know it was like pitch black but it was a lot of fun
yeah the drink was really disgusting
it smelled really bad too:)
i can't till school tomarrow!

Sierra said...

ew thats exactly how caleb described it. yeah having fun with ashley, like kohls that was crazy fun we need to do that again soon!

Jess said...

i totally know!
well now that we can talk all the time on here it might not be so hard lol

Sierra said...

i know, ash needs to get a blog