In my mind I know how to sing this.But I need your light, God there's no other way.He says I try, the words all come jumbling out.As I rest in your light, I hear your spirit say, you say come.I don't know why it was that I hated you so.It was before I really knew you.Before I've stayed at your side, I've seen the things that you do.I'm blessed, I'm broken, I'm honored inside to be called your wife

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

we can make it if we take it slow

teen night was last night. here are some notes from it

-we have a tremendous heritage
- GOd has blessed us with our spiritual heritage
JOHN 12:44-50
"And Jesus cried out and said, "Whoever believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me.
And whoever sees me sees him who sent me. I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness. If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day. For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment—what to say and what to speak. And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has told me."

- he who loves his life will lose it
1. suffering is right around the corner
- if we are willing to suffer with Christ we will die with Him
- ur never to old to serve the Lord
- fruit bearing results in our death to ourselves and our birth in Him
2. i am nothing without my Savior
- my life is not worth living without my Savior
- we need to live our lives for our Savior

No comments: